Preparation for 25 word pitch
With my 25 word pitch to my peers, I need too think carefully about what vocabulary i use. It needs too be appealing, innovative and interesting towards my audience in order to entice them too read my magazine. It needs too be presented in a unique and interesting way that keep my audience interesting and leave them wanting too know and fully see what my magazine will be all about.
Ways in which to present it:
Possible words too use:
PNB
16-26
Female
A level to Uni students
Pop & RNB
Unique
Black & White colour pallet
Aesthetically pleasing
Innovative
Sophistication
Visionary
'Stylers'
'Fan Girls'
Phoebe, your blog has a lot of detail and I like the way that you clearly show a genre that you will explore. With regards to your pitch I think that you should use either of the three websites to help you to display it so that it is more adventurous, and post it on your blog. I think that the 25 words that you have used help to outline your target market very well and briefly show what your layout will look like. Well done.
ReplyDelete