After choosing what genre and style of magazine I am going to do, I have decided too aim my magazine at around 16-26 year old females . This is because I find that women take a stronger interest into a genre/singer-songwriter for a longer period of time and more dedicated too them than males are.
My chosen model(s)
Name: Shannen Smith
Age: 17yrs old.
Interests: Dancing, singing, concerts, parties, fashion, being with her friends, watching musicals
Fashion/Clothing brands: River Island, Topshop, H&M, Hollister
Future plans: Shannen is currently undergoing her AS's at college and is aiming too go on to become a dancer by attending a dance university/college in either Manchester, London or Birmingham. She hopes too develop a career within the field of performing arts in which she either becomes a dance choreographer with her own dance company or a famous dancer in general by preforming in shows, music videos ect.
Favourite artists: Beyoncé Knowles, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Jay Z, Kanye West, Will.I.Am, Miley Cyrus
Overview: Shannen is constantly doing something! Whether its from school work too preparing for her next dance show, she is a very busy person. Yet, she always makes time to be with her friends by having movie days, costa dates or having a party! She loves too dance, and any opportunity she has too have her favourite songs on full; She will!.
good profile
ReplyDelete