The media institution that I believe would be the best choice to distribute my magazine would be IPC due to the fact that they have such a wide range of media areas that they cover as well as music. As they already distribute huge music magazine labels such as NME, I feel that they would be a reliable and quality assured institution for my audience. Even though the music magazines that they own are of a different genre to mine, I still believe that the institution Is relevant for me because IPC also distribute women's weekly magazines such as 'Now' and 'Look' which are highly well known and include all about the latest fashion trends and styles which my magazine incorporates as well. Therefore, the use of one of a massive institution that has a field of preferences would suit my magazine well.
Within marketing my magazine, I believe that the best way in which to do so would be throughout the use of magazine stands, supermarket/news agent stands, and a subscription offers for regular purchasers. I believe that another way in which too distribute my product would be through the use of electronically downloading the issue through the App Store for Iphone users and the App Store for android, allowing the use of my magazine to be set too a wider range of people due to the vast use of technology, especially with the target market for my product (16-24) which means that they are partially known for the use of technology.
By pricing my magazine at the price of £4.00 conveys that IPC is an ideal distributor for my magazine due to NME being marketed at around £3.00. I believe that by pricing my magazine at a high end price fully conveys how much I would wish for my magazine to be credited and understood as to why it is a higher price. The sophisticated and unique prospect of my magazine portrays why it isn't a cheap magazine and that it is the price it is due to the contextual features and aesthetics of the product.
Throughout the layout and prospect of my magazine, I believed that by including the use of other well-known music artists would help to boost the recognition of my magazine due to my target market already knowing who the artists are and encouraging them too read my piece. I included the use of other artists such as Beyoncé and Lady Gaga into my contents page through the use of 'interviews' and 'question & answers' in order too make my magazine relate more to my genre and appear more relatable to my audience by having other famous artists involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment