I like your images and the way your double page spread is layed out but Im not quite sure on the grey background. Everything else looks very good and professional!:-)
Phoebe, I really like your images and how you have presented them especially on your contents page. Also I feel you have edited them well. The one aspect of you magazine I feel you could change would be the layout of your contents as a feel the font that you have used isn't 'strong' enough. However overall you have make a good first draft. Well Done
I like your images and the way your double page spread is layed out but Im not quite sure on the grey background. Everything else looks very good and professional!:-)
ReplyDeletePhoebe, I really like your images and how you have presented them especially on your contents page. Also I feel you have edited them well. The one aspect of you magazine I feel you could change would be the layout of your contents as a feel the font that you have used isn't 'strong' enough. However overall you have make a good first draft. Well Done
ReplyDelete